E Gram Swaraj portal and Swamitva program: everything you need to know; Download link received
E Gram Swaraj Portal and Swamitva Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi happening Panchayati Raj Day 2020. Here you container find all the details about E-Gram Swaraj Portal and Swamitva Scheme and the link of E-Gram Swaraj app download.
E Gram Swaraj Portal aimed at Gram Panchayat: Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched two portals on April 24, 2020, E-Gram Swaraj Portal and Swamitva Program for the Improvement of Rural Areas of India. The portal was launched on National Panchayati Raj Day 2020 through video conferences between PM Modi and Sarpanches of Village Panchayats.
While launching the app, the Prime Minister explained that E Gram Swaraj marks the whole digitization of villages and rural areas. The portal canister remain accessed at egramswaraj.gov.in and is also obtainable as a mobile application. Along with the portal, PM Modi thrown the Swamitva village plot mapping program.
Here is the direct link where you can download the E-Gram Swaraj app and access it as a portal:
E Gram Swaraj portal and app: everything you need to know
- The egramswaraj.gov website. The portal will be the only platform to provide details of panchayat-related works and records of all works of each village panchayat under the Gram Panchayat Development Plan (GPDP).
- This unique interface will accelerate the implementation of projects in rural parts from planning to completion.
- All details of Panchayat Sachiv and Panch can be checked happening the portal.
- It will also detail the ongoing development work and the funds allocated to it.
- Each citizen can create his account on the portal and can learn about the development work of the villages.
- Individuals can also discover all the works of the Panchayati Raj ministry through this portal.
- The portal and mobile application will promote e-governance in Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs) across India.
- The portal will increase the overall transparency of decentralized development project planning, progress reporting and service accounting.
Also Read: lpb.wifi/index.php
Life Cycle of Development Works in Panchayat Village
Visualize the complete life cycle of development works carried out by the authorities in the village panchayats:
Diagram of Swamitva
Prime Minister Modi also launched the [e gram swaraj] program on the same occasion. The program will enable rapid development of rural areas by mapping all village lots. Check out the key details of this portal:
Swamitva Program Highlights
- The program uses the latest surveying technology, such as drones, to survey populated lands in villages and rural areas.
- Mapping and [e gram swaraj]
- is done in collaboration with Survey of India, State Revenue Department and State Panchayati Raj Department under the Ministry of Panchayati Raj.
- The drones draw the digital map of each property that falls within the geographical boundaries of each Indian village.
- Ownership cards are prepared and given to the respective owners.
- It will keep records of land ownership in the villages, and these records will further facilitate tax collection, new building plans and issuance of permits.
- The scheme would help reduce ownership disputes.
- This will make it easier for villagers to take out bank loans.
- It will enable the government to effectively plan infrastructure programs in the villages.